Friday, April 14, 2006

Today I took my bike seat in for Benji to see if I could get a new clamp to get it to quit rocking. Turns out the guy who sold me my Giant was there and asked me how I liked the bike. I told him I loved it, that I am very satisfied. I then asked about the seat for Benji and turns out the stem is too small and they don't make that small a one anymore.

Shoot.

Ok, so I figure I'll have to scour vintage bikes or online or call the Schwinn dealer in Marshfield and see if they can help me out.

Well, my 16 yr. old son came up with the brilliant idea of using a piece of copper pipe and attached his old seat to my bike. It worked beautifully! It was so comfortable as I ripped up the road. Pure heaven! Even the dogs had to work hard to keep up with me!

Biking is great!!!

No comments: