Wednesday, March 29, 2006

*snicker*

I need the giggle today. The stress of the new route is starting to get to me. Please send good thoughts or prayers that I don't lose it. My biggest fear is I am going to blow up on my family. Maybe they need blowing up since they are a major part of the problem. After 16 years of doing everything around here I just cannot do it all anymore. But meanwhile the dishes are piled high, floor is dirty due to all the tracked in mud and I cannot find my kitchen table at all.

It has been hard on all of us, including my dogs. My poor "pup" Ty is totally lost. Three times he's been found down by the highway so now he is kenneled. I adopted him from the Humane Society and he's pretty good about staying around with our other dog and me since I was home all the time but with me gone 9 hours a day he is just totally lost. I hate to kennel him but since once in awhile he defies me in coming when I call him I can't be taking the time to find him before I go.

I also have a list a mile long to do before Friday. Both boys are going on 4H trips which need the paperwork done and payment in by Saturday. Friday is the deadline for my art show. I get back home from route and I have all I can do to do the farm chores without trying to remember all this stuff too.

I just want to cry...

No comments: