Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Casing sucked. Almost three hours of casing and my eyes were crossed. Sad part is there is a lot of third class left for tomorrow. I don't know how Roger does it.

I came home and collapsed. I had to go fill my perscription which is another 40 minutes out of the way before I could come home. I stopped at the grocery store too and when I left I missed the driveway and went off the curb. Am I tired? I think so!

So I came home and sat down for a half hour, then went out to play with the dogs and take my bike to the highway and back. .8 mile...whoopie doo! But it is almost a mile! Our road was freshly graded and I was bucking a head wind. Those are my excuses and I'm sticking with them. I do need a wider seat...just a woman's saddle to get both my seat bones on the seat at once! Won't that be refreshing!

But at least I rode. Pats self on back.

No comments: